- 05.08.19 Tour is over, we're already busy preparing for autumn
the start of the collective creation Exile(s). Somme news soon, and the detailed planning on the facebook group. And please note the next step: on August, 24th at the Tiers-Lieu of Sarlat!
- 31.07.19 NIce workshop today with neighbourhood youth, thanks go to them!
with Marie Kroepflen, and Isabelle Avid who will lead Agen's dance workshops on the project Exile(s). Coming up next...
- 29.07.19 The last performances of this summer
with Maryama in Ajat, Saint Pompon and Carsac, caution these are small places!
- 20.07.19 A small break and then five performances to follow...
First Mediterranean Europes in Saint Gilles tomorrow and in Brem the day after, then Maryama in Sion, La Roche Bernard and Larmor Plage.
- 18.07.19 Tomorrow departure for Talmont Saint Hilaire!
We will perform Mediterranean Europes for the Festival Les Voies de la Voie, before going to Saint Gilles and Brem.
- 14.07.19 Two performances on Sarladais
before leaving to Brittany... Maryama in Sarlat tuesday and in Valojoulx wednesday, don't forget to book your ticket!
- 07.07.19 Tomorrow underneath the hall of Aillac,
the only performance of Orients, roots of the Book for this summer, don't miss it!
- 05.07.19 Back from Brantôme
with a successfull Rencontre Socialement Improbable, we're preparing the very first workshop of the collective creation Exile(s). It will take place this monday at l'EHPAD du Plantier, next step on July, 31st with neighbourhood youth.
- 02.07.19 At the office of Aquitaine Culture
with Sébastien Carnac, Manon Chastagnol and Sabine Samba, to prepare the Rencontre Socialement Improbable, in Brantôme this friday. Thanks to them their confidence for this first collaboration!
- 22.06.19 Back from Douzillac after a nice moment of sharing
and intergenerational and intercultural workshop! Tomorrow we will perform Katarekuna by extracts at the Jardins de Planbuisson, and if you want to see the complete version it will be on next friday, 28th in Castelnaud.
- 20.06.19 The day after tomorrow in Douzillac,
the last creation stage of Exile(s) before starting the collective creation. We will perform within the framework of the Fête des cultures voisines organized by Isleco, hoping to meet you there!
- 14.06.19 Just a reminder before going to Saint Pardoux,
on next friday it will be Songs and Stories of Journeys, cour des Fontaines in Sarlat! Roma people, sefaradics, berbers, yiddish... besh o drom!
- 06.06.19 Soon the first creation stages of Exile(s)
we are going to meet the Tiers–Lieux of Dordogne... Saint Pardoux on 14th, Belvès on 15th, Florimont on 16th... See you soon!
- 29.05.19 Two performances this week-end,
to start season: Mediterranean Europes saturday in Montignac, and Maryama sunday in Terrasson. Don't forget to book your ticket...
- 28.05.19 The project Exile(s)
relayed on a nice article in l'Essor Sarladais... thanks!
- 25.05.19 We will perform Katarekuna in Lectoure this tuesday, may 28th,
at 6.00pm (Salle de la Com&ecute;die), for children but not only... See you soon!
- 23.05.19 Four creation stages for Exile(s)
in Dordogne in june: Saint Pardoux la Rivière on 14th, Belvès on 15th, Florimont–Gaumiers on 16th, and Douzillac on 22nd. A small tour of the community cafés, each time with a orkshop and a performance. More informations on the flyer.
- 20.05.19 Season is coming,
four performances on tour this summer besides the collective creation "Exile(s)". All informations are here!
- 16.05.19 Some thirty people already registered for the further creation workshops "Exile(s)",
warning only a few places are still available. If you want to join us please get in touch soon!
- 04.05.19 Les Arts en Folie are gone for three days
we are refining workshops and performances... Mark your calendar: on 8th and 11th, workshops at 2.00pm and performances at 3.30pm. See you soon!
- 25.04.19 Hanging "Journal d'une terrienne"
at the Cultural Center of Sarlat. Les Arts en Folie in preparation...
- 20.04.19 Katarekuna in residency at the Théâtre des Treize Vents,
next week! Three days of lighting design with Julien Simon, and leaving residency on april 24th at 5.00pm, for youngers and olders too. Our video director, Jonathan, will be there to film the performance, a teaser will come soon.
- 16.04.19 "Tout conte fée" joins the project "Exile(s)",
three storytellers will create a "tapis à conter" with children of the Saint Geniès' primary school— necessarily they have a lot to say about this subject!
- 10.04.19 The flyer of the "Exile(s)" project is ready!
It will be circulated across Sarladais, thanks not least to the Tiers-Lieu, France Libertés, LISODIF, the township of Sarlat, the Cultural Center, the library...
- 03.04.19 Natalie Cosson joins the project "Exile(s)".
She will run workshops with writing and visual arts pairing with Fanny de Rauglaudre. Thanks and welcome!
- 02.04.19 Soon a new dancer in the company!
Laura Petrosino will take over roles on "Maryama" and "Orients, roots of the book". And perharps on next creations!
- 23.03.19 Projects are coming near Poitiers
around the performance "Exile(s)": at Toit du Monde, Cap Sud, Cicérone, and even in a high school. We all know something about exile, don't we?
- 21.03.19 This thursday at the Toit du Monde in Poitiers,
we will be participating at the event "Souvenirs de migrants européens". It will be the first public presentation of the work of "Exile(s)"!
- 19.03.19 The Endowment Fund InPACT is ready to support us on the project "Exile(s)"!
It will be funding the workshops for the collective creation. Rendez-vous at the festival Les Arts en Folie, in may, for further information!
- 07.03.19 "Katarekuna" to share operatic singing and contemporary dance with school children?
It's forthcoming thanks to the Ligue de l'enseignement de la Dordogne and to the Agence Culturelle. Coming up in next season.
- 10.01.19 "Exile(s)" is starting!
We have the first rehearsals these days, basing on the gathered letters and songs, and with the "Journal d'une terrienne" of Catherine Lippinois... We depart on our journey...
- 07.01.19 Fine new year to you!
- 26.11.18 From young children to older...
I's "Maryam, Maria, Mary" we will perform in high scholl on the 21.12, in Saint Nazaire. These school performances will be preceded by two others for general audiences: on the 19th in Saint Nazaire (Chapelle des Franciscains, 8.00pm) and on the 20th in Nantes (Passage Sainte Croix, 7.00pm). See you soon!
- 05.11.18 "Katarekuna" in Eauze
on next friday 16.11 at 6.30pm, soft hour for the younger... Thanks to Jean-Pierre for welcoming us at the premises of the Lutscrampo. Don't forget to book your ticket!
- 17.10.18 "Exile(s)" in progress!
It will be with singing by Jany Pons Ballester, with storytelling by Isabelle Bouhet (Compagnie de la Trace), et with visual art by Catherine Lippinois. Cultural mediations are intented in parallel with the creation, around Sarlat, Mézin et Civray.
- 12.10.18 Soon at l'Unisson
le 20.10 from 7.00pm, to open season with "chants des Rives" and with Balandrane. See you soon!
- 19.09.18 "Orients, roots of the book"
in Bergerac within the framework of the Week of Fraternity, on octobre 2nd, at 9.30pm (auditorium François Mitterrand). See you then!
- 10.09.18 A great collaboration is beginning
with company de la Trace, particularly with the upcoming performance "Exile(s)"... Coming up next...
- 07.09.18 After an eventful summer with 5 performances on tour,
we undertake this new season with "Mediterranean Europes" on next saturday 15 september at the temple of Montcaret, to celebrate the European Heritage Days and "the art of sharing" (theme of this year). See you soon!
- 26.06.18This week-end come and join us on a journey
through Europe and the Mediterranean, from 4th to 20th century... poetry and landscapes assured :)
In Thiviers on 30 June and in Sarlat on 1 July, more informations here!
- 19.06.18 A good start for "Katarekuna" on last week-end...
Thanks to children present!
- 04.06.18 "Katarekuna" is coming soon!
On 15 june in Sarlat, then 16 in Sagelat and 17 in Aillac. Don't forget to book your ticket!
- 23.05.18 "Katarekuna" is going forward,
in view of the upcoming performances on 15, 16 and 17 June. Meanwhile, here's a preview with the photos of Andrea Polato.
- 18.05.18 Rencontres Culturaqui #1!
on 26 May, from 5.00pm to 8.00pm, at the Cultural Center of Sarlat. The council of Sarlat launched this meeting with cultural players, we will be there with visual arts of Catherine Lippinois.
- 14.05.18 The performance for 21 June
is clarifying... It will be "Songs and stories of the cliffs", at the crossroads of poetic universes of Martin Codax, Mendinho, Alfonsina Storni, Xavier Grall, Jean-Yves Picq, ...
A simple small-form, juste for the sake of travel, next to the fountain around which Sarlat was built, across water, down through the sea, and comme back.
- 04.05.18 We will perform "Maryam, Maria, Mary"
in Coutras sunday, 6 May, and in Viviers next saturday, 12 May. See you soon!
- 02.05.18 A collaboration with the storyteller Eric Leurent
for "Tales and Songs of Moors", at "Les Arts en Folie" festival. At the Lantern of the dead, in Sarlat, on 5 May 5.00pm, and perharps again in Périgord this autumn. Coming up next...
- 24.04.18 We are there!
In Périgueux with Andrea Polato, photographer magician, taking new photos of the performances "Maryam, Maria, Mary" and "Orients, roots of the book". And on 29 April we will take the first photos of "Katarekuna".
- 10.04.18 We start tours...
with "Mediterranean Europes", this friday 13 April in Saint Martin de Ré, and this saturday 14 April in Noirmoutier. See you soon!
- 31.01.18 Special edition!...
of the journal of Carsac–Aillac's EHPAD, following the rendition on last sunday... here, while awaiting the documentary available soon.
- 19.01.18 "The kind hands", hands which never tie together:
On next sunday, 2.30pm at the EHPAD of Carsac–Aillac (f-24), participative and festive rendition of the workshops conducted with people affected by Alzheimer's disease since june 2016.
Attention, limited places available!
- 19.01.18 "Mur/Mur" :
Isabelle's latest performance; she works with us on the performance "Katarekuna"... Here, have a nice discovery
- 15.01.18 "Orients, roots of the book" :
The rehearsal video, produced by Jo is here!
- 08.01.18 Fine new year to you!
- 27.11.17 November is the SSE month:
Thank to the journal "Sud-Ouest" and to Emilie Delpeyrat for the press article following the speedmeeting in Périgueux yesterday!
- 21.11.17 On Radio Bergerac 95 tonight!
The cultural magazine "Transméditerranée" of Clara Murner will be devoted to the company and especially to the performance "Orients roots of the book". It will continue to be broadcast here!
- 15.11.17 Thanks to Famosa,
the magazine of women in Périgord, and to Clara Murner who refers to us with her section Convivencia: here!
- 02.11.17 News on Soundcloud:
some recordings made especially for a radio programme, coming up next...
- 07.09.17 Workshops with people affected by Alzheimer's disease:
a first short video here!
- 01.09.17 Preparing for the upcoming cultural season...
We will first work on the reprise of the performance "Katarekuna" with Isabelle Avid; we will also make a preparatory study for "Brundibar", children's opera, to stage it on a small-scale performance with tale and singing; and of course we will plan all projects in collaboration with Label Pôlette.
- 30.08.17 We pick up again the workshops with people affected by Alzheimer's disease!
Our video director, Jonathan, will be present throughout this second phase to produce a video, which will bear witness of the wealth of these workshops in terms of exchanges, creativity, and humanity. Extracts available soon...