— upcoming performance
"Because the rose is without why" is a glimpse into the poetry of the German mystic Silesius and in the thoughts of the philosopher Martin Buber, both emerging from the same chain of thought on being and essence.
A cappella singing, contemporary dance, poetry, and visual arts all interweave to form a dialogue between central European cultures, migratory ones—Jewish and Rromani—and native ones, in a play of balance and encounters.
The whole is a promotion of the other, whoever they are, just because they are. and forms this proposal: relationship is the starting point of everything, the wealth of humanity cannot exist without the risk of meeting the other.
- detailed programme of the preview showing and translations
- preselection of songs and texts of the full performance
- extract video of the preview showing
- Fanny de Rauglaudre, poetry and video installation
- Catherine Lippinois, "Pectorals" "Auxiliaries" et "Bandages"
- booking a performance
- some basis material