— upcoming performance
"Because the rose is without why" is a glimpse into the poetry of the German mystic Silesius and in the thoughts of the philosopher Martin Buber, both emerging from the same chain of thought on being and essence.
... translation in progress ...
- some basis material
- programme of the preview showing
- preselection of songs and texts of the full performance
- extract video of the preview showing
- Fanny de Rauglaudre, poetry and video installation
- Catherine Lippinois, "Pectorals" "Auxiliaries" and "Bandages"