- 20.10.18 7.00pm l'Unisson in Belvès (f-24): Songs of Shores — opening season (programme here)
- 21.06.18 7.00pm, Cour des Fontaines in Sarlat (f-24): Songs and Stories of the Cliffs (programme here)
- 05.05.18 5.00pm Sarlat (f-24): Tales and Songs of Moors — in collaboration with the storyteller Eric Leurent, within the framework of the festival "Les Arts en Folie"
- 21.06.15 7.30pm Jardin des Enfeux, Sarlat (f-24) : presentation of the repertoire
- 20.06.15 5.30pm and 9.30pm Lou Méjou, Proissans (f-24) : work in progress within the framework of "Ronde des Saisons" of the CAPIA Company.
- 21.03.15 8.30pm Lou Méjou, Proissans (f-24) : work in progress within the framework of "Ronde des Saisons" of the CAPIA Company.
- 15.06.14 5.00pm Thenon Church (f-24): gregorian chants with the gregorian workshop of Alan Bennett (programme here)
- 09.06.13 5.00pm Carsac Church (f-24): orthodox liturgic chants from Russia and Bulgaria, with the choir "Si on chantait", conducted by Martine Rol (programme here)
- 10.01.12 4.00pm School Saint Gabriel Bordeaux (f-33): storytelling performance "Christmas under stars" with Henri Duhil, Christmas songs from the east and the west
- 09.08.11 from 10.00am to 4.00pm MJC Gourdon (f-46): performance on the theme of Morocco with Henri Duhil, Berber and Sephardic songs
- 23.07.10 8.30pm Centre de Formation et de Loisirs Domme (f-24): storytelling performance with tales from the Perigord with Henri Duhil, traditional songs
- 05.06.10 8.30pm Villa Bizet Bougival (f-78): Habanera, from the opera "Carmen"
- 13.12.08 8.30pm Bar le Lébérou Sarlat (f-24) : storytelling performance with Emma Bornibus, Christmas songs from the east and the west