A little journey in song, dance and word about mother, child, and other.
A little journey for both young and old, across Europe and the Mediterranean, lulled by sounds from the ancient to more contemporary, from classical to traditional.
From the night to the standing being, from the imaginary to the real, from the intuitive to the created.
From fusion to autonomy, from self to other.
From silence traces memory. Shaping dreams.
A little journey, but in fact a big one, "Katarekuna"(from the cradle): both far away, under other horizons, in other times, and nearby, surrounding and encompassing those who are born, who grow, who create themselves.
- 50mn version: detailed programme of the performance and translations
- 35mn version for younger audiences: detailed programme of the performance and translations
- Modulable performance with singing and visual arts: the programme and its duration are able to be adapted on a case-by-case
- video extract
- Catherine Lippinois, "Moons"
- booking a performance
- cultural mediation and workshops
- technical information
- press book and release
Duration: 50 minutes